Greenfields Dog Tea Tree Oil Shampoo penetrates and soothes skin irritated by dryness and fleas. When used regularly it will keep your dog’s coat in top condition and looking healthy. Tea tree oil has long been used by the aboriginal people of Australia for its soothing properties.
Directions for use:
– Wet coat completely with warm water.
– Working from neck down, liberally apply shampoo and work into a lather.
– Massage into coat for several minutes.
– Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
– Dry in the normal way with towel or hairdryer.
– Comb out whilst still damp.
– Dry off and give the coat a final brush
Active ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine (derived from coconut oil), Hydrolysed Silk, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil)